1.22.2009

she's finally all mine

after five years of monthly payments my car is mine. today i made the last payment to vw financial. it feels AWESOME. the car has taken me to many places, montreal, mt. tremblant, detroit, and many cottage weekends. i've put about 175,000 km on the car in the last five years, that 4.5 times around the equator, so i've spent a lot of time in that drivers seat. to the short list of people to drive my car (dave d., dave g., ben, felicity) she would like to thank you for the good times. and to my car, may you live for many many more years. happy fifth birthday.

3 comments:

daif said...

Congrats, man! So is it time to start pricing out Audis? :)

marty said...

I've got my eye on another VW. They just don't make it yet, it's a concept car.
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/vortex_news/article_2562.shtml

cyr said...

good work redhead bredrin!