2.14.2007

snow day

so today after driving to work for nearly an hour and a half and only making it about a quarter of the way up the DVP, I declared today a snow day for me. so i turned around and went home to work. working at home was great. mostly because of all the emails (personal ones) that I got to answer, the music that i could listen to at my level (loud), getting to wear my pajama's to work, and the long sushi lunches with other snow day friends (thanks trina). all-in-all i got about the same amount of work done on a normal office day. this is way i work best in the field, no distractions.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Cool people work from home.

girl said...

But us REAL people make it to work.

:P

marty said...

are going to put up with that matt? she says that you're not real.