1.30.2007

one step back

after much thought and discussion with my peers and collegues, i've decided not to do a master degree (right now). i feel that i'll be able to grow and learn through the work that i am doing right now, and once i have my p.eng this coming fall i'll have all the titles at the end of my name that i'll need to progress in the future. plus i looked at my schedule during a normal week, and i can't imagine putting two courses, studying, papers and exams into it. i'm a busy person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you made a wise decision. the p.eng will be a lot more useful than another master's degree. the way the high-tech industry is rolling these days, it's a burden to be over-qualified. i would entitle your post, "one step forward". rock 'n roll -K

Jody said...

I can say from experience... Good decision! School sucks! Now, the question is... do you still need to be a better righter?

Matt said...

Good call. You didn't want to do more schoolwork anyway. I know I wouldn't have.