1.24.2007

my love of machines

yesterday i spent a good 6 hours sitting at a cubicle at the pickering nuclear power plant doing my cbt's (computer based training's). 6 hours of mind numbing power-point training and quizzes. after about 4 hours of just sitting there i really needed a little sugar boost to keep me awake.
i scanned my chooses in the lunch room vending machine and found one of my favourite snacks that i had not enjoyed in a long time. a crispy crunch chocolate bar, sitting in row C, column 10. this is where it all went wrong.

push C ... beep.
push 1 ... beep.
hmmm ... where is the 0 button????
rrrr rrrr rrrr ... blop.
what the ... i didn't want that.

yes, there is no 0 button. there was a 10 button in the bottom corner. so instead of a wonderful crispy crunch chocolate bar i got ... gum. so sad, so sad.

1 comment:

daif said...

It could've been worse... you could've gotten Certs. No one buys Certs... ever. 'Retsyn' sounds like poison, so that's probably it.